From: owner-std-liaison-reps@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-std-liaison-reps@majordomo.ieee.org] On Behalf Of
d.ringle@ieee.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 10:34 AM
To: std-liaison-reps@ieee.org; stds-wg-chairs@ieee.org
Cc: standards-staff@ieee.org; stds-patcom@ieee.org
Subject: SLR Patent Letters of Assurance for IEEE Standards/Projects

It has come to my attention that some IEEE standards-developing groups
have
received patent letters of assurance (LoAs), but have not submitted them
the IEEE Standards Department.

Please submit all patent letters of assurance that you have received but
not yet submitted to my attention.

Once an LoA is found to be acceptable, notification will be posted to
http://standards.ieee.org/db/patents/index.html

Please note that patent information can be found at
http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/index.html, including a patent
letter
of assurance form that is preferred by the IEEE-SA Standards Board
Patent
Committee (PatCom).

David L. Ringle
PatCom Administrator
IEEE Standards Activities Dept.

445 Hoes Lane                                         PH: +1 732 562
3806
PO Box 1331                                             FX: +1 732 562
1571
Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331                 d.ringle@ieee.org