[802SEC] Get IEEE 802 inquiry

Jerry,

I wanted to check with you regarding a specific implementation of the Get IEEE 802 Program Agreement.

As I understand the agreement, IEEE Std 802.16 ought to be available now from Get IEEE 802. However, I cannot find it there. The proper place for it is <http://standards.ieee.org/getieee802/802.16.html>, but that page includes only a link to the older 802.16.2 standard.

The standard's publication date was April 8. The agreement includes a built-in extension of the six-month waiting period to 194 days. However, according to my count, the extension has also expired.

Could you please explain what's going on here? Is IEEE-SA counting the dates differently that I have? Or have I looked in the wrong place for the standard?

Regards,

Roger