[802SEC] Mobile PARs Distinct identity discussion meeting Thursday morning 7:30AM-8:30AM in the boardroom at the Hyatt

Dear SEC,

Bob Heile and Stuart Kerry requested  we hold a meeting among the SEC members to discuss the Mobile PARs.  I think this is a good idea as it will give the executive committee members an excellent opportunity to have an in depth discussion about the two Mobile PARs (as opposed to the limited amount of time we would have  during the closing SEC meeting) to help the SEC members formulate a more informed position on these project requests.

I know this is a last minute request, but please make every effort to attend.

The meeting will be held Thursday morning from 7:30-8:30 AM in the Boardroom at the Hyatt.  Depending on how the discussion proceeds, we may be able to finish the meeting in less than 1 hour.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich, Chair IEEE 802.