[802SEC] More responses to comments on 802.16e PAR and Five Criteria

I am sending some more comments and responses with respect to the 802.16e.

The previous file I sent (IEEE 802.16sgm-02/12r1) was incomplete
because it excluded comments from the Mobile Broadband Wireless
Access SG. Those comments were handled separately and are reported in
the attached document, in which the replies are in blue.

Sorry about the confusion.

Roger

>Dear SEC Members,
>
>Please find attached the responses, developed by the Mobile Wireless
>MAN Study Group, to comments received in its Call for Comments on
>the 802.16e PAR.
>
>Regards,
>
>Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 WG on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA
tel: +1 303 497 3037   fax: +1 509 756 2642

80216sgm-02_14r1.doc