RE: [802SEC] Should we continue to meet in Hawaii?

Mike,  Hey, you get your wish !!!  The Hyatt Regency DFW for March 2003 is
just what you ordered:

1) It's super easy to get to, mid-continent, at a major hub for almost every
airline with free shuttle from every terminal.

2) It has FIVE (5) good restaurants on property plus they will provide an
additional buffet lunch and dinner service for really quick turn-around
meals.

3) They are providing free shuttle service to the Grapevine Shopping Mall
for those occasional evenings when you really do want to get out of the
hotel.

Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it !!!  :-)

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM