From: Hayes, Vic (Vic) [mailto:vichayes@agere.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 10:13 AM
To: Sherman,Matthew J (Matthew)
Subject: RE: [802SEC] RE: Draft 802 Project Plan

By the way, Mat,

my excel also has a problem with the Visual Basic Code added by Adobe. Each
time I load Excel, it terminates in an error that I must ignore. I cannot
print using the command on the toolbar either.

Guess the problem came with one of the updates of Office.....

Anyway, I tried to use the File, Print {select the Acrobat PDF writer as
your printer) and I got the attached file.

Regards

Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1, +2 during daylight saving time)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com