[802SEC] Re: Fw: SLR Invitation to ballot on P260.1-SCC14

Because virtually all of our standards involve Quantities, Units and
Letter Symbols,
I strongly encourage members of the LMSC to join the ballot pool for SCC14
standards.  At the very least, I would hope that each WG in 802 can find
some one
who is willing to join the ballot pool.

Howard Frazier