Re: [802SEC] March Tutorial slots -- filled

Buzz,

The objective of the presentation is to give the 802 attendees a view of the
'bigger picture' of where project 802 fits withing the IEEE Standards
Association and how the IEEE-SA works.

The abstract is:
With the aim of giving the IEEE 802 Plenary a useful and comprehensive view
of the full range of activities and responsibilities of the IEEE Standards
Association (IEEE-SA), the tutorial will:

q       Set the context for IEEE 802 within the IEEE and the IEEE-SA
organizations

q       Review the volunteer and staff organization of the IEEE-SA

q       Articulate and explain the IEEE-SA mission and key strategies

q       Describe scope of programs: membership, technical, governance, etc.

q       Explain the fundamentals of our resource allocations

q       Present current and future goals

q       Encourage Q&A

--Paul