Re: [802SEC] March Tutorial slots -- filled

I will bet anyone $1 (US even), that the plenary will
not end before 11:58 AM.

Of course, since I am always near the end of the plenary
I could stretch my presentation to make sure it goes
long :)

All joking aside, this strikes me as reasonable. Also,
I believe the people who want to watch will not suffer
from waiting in line to get the quick lunch.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems