Re: [802SEC] +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ MOTION: Authorizeconditional forwarding of P802.11g/D6.1 to Sponsor Ballot

I don't ever recall seeing a Conditional Approval email ballot. I
think that Conditional Approval was invented to cover the case in
which a ballot is not quite finished at the time of an SEC meeting.
If we aren't in a meeting, the SEC is normally asked to review the
ballot after it closes.

Roger