FW: [802SEC] Public Relations Point of Contact

Dear SEC,

Roger Marks has done a great job as the IEEE 802 PR point of contact for
the
last 3 plenary sessions and he is 'retiring'.  We need someone to pick
up
the responsibilities that Roger performed as the Public Relations Point
of
Contact and I am looking for a volunteer.   Roger has listed the duites
he
performed below.

Pulling together input from the WG/TAG chairs and putting it together
into a
coherent whole via the 802 News Bulletin is a tough job, but it does
provide
people a clear, accurate view of the many projects going on inside IEEE
802.

 I'll need a volunteer within the next week--any takers?

Once again Roger, thanks for your time and effort.

--Paul Nikolich
Chairman, IEEE 802