FW: [802SEC] Further information re. 802.11g

Title: Message
Roger,

Thank you for your remarks. I will follow your excellent lead.

Respectfully,

Stuart
_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry
Chair, IEEE 802.11 WLANs WG
_______________________________

"Roger B. Marks" <r.b.marks@ieee.org>

Sent by:
owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org

02/06/2003 18:39

        To:        Stuart Kerry/SVL/SC/PHILIPS@AMEC
        cc:        stds-802-sec@ieee.org
        Subject:        Re: [802SEC] Further information re. 802.11g

        Classification:

Stuart,

OK for me. My only concerns were:

(a) Tim Moore's new Disapprove vote
(b) an explanation for why Carl Temme's comment was ruled invalid.

You have clarified these.

Good luck in Sponsor Ballot.

Roger