FW: [802SEC] Public Relations Point of Contact update

Dear SEC,

Mark Klerer has volunteered to assume the duties of the Public Relations
Point of Contact for IEEE 802 for the next several plenary sessions.
Mark
and I will have a joint call with Karen McCabe next week, after which
Mark
will be asking for your help in assembling the PR material for March.
Please plan on giving Mark your support in synthesizing the March 2003
802
News Bulletin.

Roger, once again, thank you for your time and effort as the past PR
PoC.

Thank you Mark for volunteering to be the present PR PoC.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chairman, IEEE 802