[802SEC] March 2003 IEEE 802 News Bulletin

802 Leadership,

I have agreed to assume the responsibility for acting as point of contact for the production of the IEEE 802 News Bulletin. First I would like to thank Roger for having acted in this capacity for the previous bulletins and handing over a well managed process. I would also like to thank Karen McCabe, of the IEEE staff, and Michael Bratnick of CoreCom PR for their past efforts. I am confident that, with your cooperation, we will be able to continue to have a timely and informative news bulletin that will allow 802 to manage the messaging that we release to the press.

The time has come to begin developing the March 802 News Bulletin. As stated above, I would like to solicit your cooperation in getting a jump on this activity and have a preliminary draft of what you expect to accomplish at the March meeting available for me by 24 February 2003.

To facilitate the editing task please note the following:

  1. Try to follow the general format and style of the previous issue (http://standards.ieee.org/802news/802nov2002.html )
  2. Try to succinctly communicate key accomplishments and milestones of your projects. Please include all accomplishments since the last bulletin.
  3. Final updates to the material will be due 19 March 2003

Mark Klerer

m.klerer@flarion.com

+1 908-997-2069

PS: If you would like me to communicate directly with your TG chairs for input please send me their contact information and I will do that. Otherwise I look to you to provide the input for your respective TGs.