From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 4:02 PM
To: IEEE802
Subject: [802SEC] Opening Plenary Meeting--move start time to 10:45 AM LT?

Dear SEC,

I would like to move the start time of the opening plenary meeting to 10:45AM Local Time.

With all the work we have going on, it is be very difficult for the WG and TAG chairs to compress their presentations into a 4 minute time slot.  If we increase the time for the opening plenary by 15 minutes, I could get the general 802 overview info finished by 11AM LT, leaving 6 minutes each for the 10 WG/TAG/ECSG.

Any objections?

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich