[802SEC] Re: Draft Liaison to ITU-T SG 15 on COM 15 - R 40 - E

Hugh,

the answer to that is obvious, you :)

dot 3 can take up a change to that line in your
plenary, but from a play nice with other's basis
they are going to send you the document anyway
so you might as well act the diplomat and ask
for it.

mike