[802SEC] Meeting 6-7pm Thursday RE ongoing Network Maintenance &support

We have a meeting on Thurs at 6-7 pm in Mercury with the IDEAL folks and
interested members of the executive committee to discuss their experiences
with installing and running the network this week and what we would like to
see from them with respect to a proposal for ongoing support.  An RSVP back
to me would be nice if you plan on attending

Bob.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Phone: 508-222-1393