[802SEC] Proposed Rules Change for ballot on WG Membership

All,

In light of recent events, I feel it necessary to introduce an emergency request for a rules change ballot concerning establishing membership during the formation of a new Working Group.

Bob O’Hara, since this has never been discussed before, please allow 20 minutes for this topic on tomorrow’s agenda if possible.  Everyone should feel free to provide comments on the proposed rules change to me, and I will do my best to incorporate suggestions provided prior to the start of the SEC meeting tomorrow.

Thanks to all,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802
Technology Consultant
Communications Technology Research
AT&T Labs - Shannon Laboratory
Room B255, Building 103
180 Park Avenue
P.O. Box 971
Florham Park, NJ 07932-0971
Phone: +1 (973) 236-6925
Fax: +1 (973) 360-5877
EMAIL: mjsherman@att.com

802.0- Proposed_WG_Membership_rules_change.pdf