RE: [802SEC] Re: Response to 802.20 Proposal

I totally agree with Howard.

We are a group of individual human beings, not corporate
representatives. It's not our position to judge why someone wants to
participate in a project and whether or not they have corporate
reasons to do so. We shouldn't make decisions based on what we
speculate people's motives may be.

When I came to the SEC, most of us seemed to agree that we need to
treat people as individuals and act as individuals. Now, we seem to
keep forgetting that. I have recently seen a dramatic cultural change
in the SEC, and I find it shocking and scary. If we continue down
this corporate road, we will find ourselves embedded in a morass.
Let's remember our successful track record and stick to our system!
There are other, more appropriate, venues to develop corporate
standards.

Roger