Re: [802SEC] Should all IEEE 802 drafts coming for sale be aCLEAN file or should they be offered as they come (in the recirculationcase, with changes marked)????

Geoff,

I infer from your response that:

(1) you do not approve of the 802.16 avoiding the use of the term
"draft" until we are at the WG Letter Ballot phase;

(2) we are generally in agreement that, at the time a document goes
to WG Letter Ballot, it is typically ready for sale by IEEE.

If I misunderstood, please let me know.

Thanks,

Roger