RE: [802SEC] Should all IEEE 802 drafts coming for sale be a CLEAN file or should they be offered as they come (in the recirculation case, with changes marked)????

Roger

802.3 uses 75% for almost everything that has to do with a draft. The guide
is that if it affects what is going to be in the draft then it has to stand
up to voting with a 75% requirement for passage. Ergo (whatever it is or
however it gets there) it should have 75%.

50% gets used for meeting procedure stuff

Geoff