Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ Ballot onExecutive Committee Title

Geoff,

Can you explain what you mean when you say that the Computer Society
and IEEE-SA "don't recognize anything other than 'Sponsor', the
person (Nikolich)"? My understanding is that the sponsor of 802
standards projects is the LMSC, not the LMSC Chair.

The IEEE-SA Standards Board Bylaws (5.2.2) says "Sponsors of IEEE
standards projects are committees" and provides a lot more detail.

The RevCom submittal form asks the question:
	"4. SPONSOR (Full name of society/committee)"

The PAR form asks:
	"Name of Sponsoring Society and Committee"

So I think that the Sponsor is not a person.

Roger