Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ Ballot on Executive Committee Title

Roger-

You may be right.
I need to look into it in terms of documentation.
My experience has always been (at the IEEE level) that they look to The
Sponsor, the person, as being ultimately responsible rather than as a
representative of a governing body.

If this is the case then our procedures should be structured so that our
leadership organization is recognizable to higher powers, as well as have
the structure that we wish it to have.

That's all. No ulterior motive, just want the system to be able to hold up
under stress should it ever arrive.

Geoff