Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ Ballot on Executive Committee Title

I vote Abstain with the following comments.

	1) I agree that the reference to the "Executive Committee" should be
consistent throughout the P&P.  However, I do not have a strong
preference as whether that reference should be "EC", "SEC", "Executive
Committee" or "Sponsor Executive Committee".  I do believe that what
ever the standard reference is, it should agree with the terminology for
an IEEE standards developing committee.

	2) The use of abreviations is inconsistent in the P&P. "WG" is used
only in sections 5.1.5.2.3 and 5.3 and Procedure 2, otherwise "Working
Group" is used.  "TAG" and "Technical Advisory Group" are both used
throughout the P&P with no obvious pattern. "SG" is used only in Section
5.3, otherwise "Study Group" is used.  We need a rule on abreviation use.

	3) The term "Sponsor Executive Committee" appears in both Figures 1 and
2 on page 3.  It would appear that these should be changed to "Executive
Committee" to be consistent with the rest of this proposed change.

	4) "EC" is used without definition in the next to last paragraph of
section 2.  "EC" is not defined until section 3.  "EC" should not be
used before it is defined.

Thanks,

wlq