RE: [802SEC] Fw: GSC 8 Draft Resolution: Standards for WirelessAccess Systems Including Radio Local Area Networks Operating in the 5GHzRange

To answer Gerry's question concretely, I think it's worthwhile to
consult the 802.20 PAR. The scope statement says:

"It applies to systems operating in licensed bands below 3.5 GHz
allocated to mobile services."

Roger