RE: [802SEC] 802.11g draft to RevCom

Howard,

I agree.  However, from the explainations I've
seen, I believe that the process HAS been followed
in a fair and appropriate manner.

> We should confine our deliberations to the
> question of whether this project has conducted
> its work in accordance with the IEEE 802 LMSC
> and IEEE-SA Policies and  Procedures. If it has, then
> it should go forward without delay. If it has not, then
> it is in the best interests of the the industry, the
> IEEE-SA, IEEE 802, and the public at large to correct
> the deficiencies.

Frankly, I don't see any deficiencies that I believe
should block this standard from going forward.

The longer the standard is delayed unnecessarily,
the more non-standard product based on earlier
drafts is shipped, causing interoperability issues
and raising questions as to the value of the final
standard.

I think that further delays are not in the interest
of IEEE or the standard, based on what I've seen.

Regards,
Carl