Re: [802SEC] +++SEC MOTION+++ Motion: Authorize Forwarding of the 802.11g draft to RevCom

Dear SEC members,

Stuart and I continue to work to answer any questions that you may have regarding the 802.11g process. Due to the concerns expressed by SEC members that Mike Moreton's comments may not have been processed properly, Stuart and I contacted Mike this morning. I sat down with Mike for the last hour to better understand any concerns and issues. Mike wanted to make sure that all of his comments from the initial sponsor ballot were reviewed by RevCom. To make sure that all SEC and RevCom members can be confident in the procedure that has been followed and confident that no member has been disenfranchised, I have gone through all of Mike's comments with him from the initial sponsor ballot. All of these comments have been clearly shown throughout the balloting prcoess for 802.11g. You will find the comments in the attached document, along with a new column indicating Mike's position with respect to each comment.

Best regards,
Matthew

Mike Moreton Comments.xls