Re: [802SEC] Wireless LCD Projectors for use at July plenary at HR-SF

Buzz-

This may be a good idea. I think it is worth a look, but I have no foregone
conclusions.

I don't see where this would be any better, for example, than using the
set-up that we have now and running some sort of remote control/display or
collaboration software, e.g. CarbonCopy/Timbuktu/NetMeeting on a PC w/
wirless card attached to the projector.

Geoff