RE: [802SEC] Transportation to/from SFO to the Hyatt

Buzz,

The 802.16 web page for this meeting
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg26> has a few more details on this
topic:

"BART rail service between San Francisco AIrport (SFO) and downtown
San Francisco opened June 22
<http://www.bart.gov/news/features/news_8466.asp>. The Hyatt (at
Market and Drumm) is one block northeast on Market Street from
Embarcadero Station
<http://www.bart.gov/stations/stationGuide/stationOverview_EMBAR.asp>.
The scheduled trip time is 33 minutes on BART's Blue Line. The fare
is $4.70. For more details on BART connections at SFO, and to Oakland
International Airport (OAK), see the BART Airport Guide
<http://www.bart.gov/guide/airport/airport.asp>."

By the way, I don't think Rich Seifert was criticizing 802 for
meeting outside of San Francisco. What caught my attention was the
fact that 802 hasn't met in San Francisco (or anywhere in the Bay
Area) since its very first meeting, and that helps to add a nice
touch to the Ethernet 30th Anniversary event.

Roger