RE: [802SEC] idea on new rules for membership in startup WGs

Roger,

I like your suggestion.  I heard a similar suggestion from Jerry on the
ride to the Airport (Carl was there too).  I would be happy to support
it.  I guess we could restart the process next plenary.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802