Re: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Motion to Confirm Denis Kuwahara as Vice-chair of 802.18--(open July30-close Aug 29th)

approve

At 11:26 AM 7/30/2003 -0400, Paul Nikolich wrote:

Dear SEC members,

This is a 30 day SEC email ballot to make a determination by SEC motion to
confirm Denis Kuwahara as vice-chair of 802.18.  See the specific motion
wording below.

Moved by Carl Stevenson
Seconded by Stuart Kerry

The email ballot opens on Wednesday July 30th noon EDT and closes Friday
August 29th NOON EDT.

Please direct your responses to the SEC reflector with a CC directly to me
(p.nikolich@ieee.org).

Regards,

- Paul Nikolich