[802SEC] RE: Poke!

Title: Message

Bob,    That works for me, but I don’t think we should necessarily be designing all our web information to accommodate the most “naïve” visitor.  If the guy can’t even figure out where the meeting info is posted, how much help is he going to be in creating new standards ???    OK, OK, an elitist remark ….

Let’s continue on with trying to be User-Friendly.    J

Thanx,  Buzz

Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee

Boeing SSG

PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM