[802SEC] Under the radar: 11/03 Plenary Room Reservations

I have found a hotel that is actually VERY close to the Hyatt that slips
under most radar as it is no longer affiliated with a chain. It is less
than 2 blocks away from the Hyatt. that is a lot better than most
alternatives. It is also less expensive than the Hyatt.

 From its web page it looks charming.
I plan to book in.

See: http://www.laposada-abq.com/

La Posada de Albuquerque