Re: [802SEC] +++EC MOTION+++ motion to establish interim P&Pregarding LMSC WG financial operations--(open Aug 14-close Sept 13)

I vote APPROVE.

I think that Bill's document is very thorough, and I agree with his plan.

Perhaps we also ought to have some simple guidelines on 802-hosted
interims. I don't know of any.

Roger