Re: [802SEC] LMSC deadbeats

Bill-

Not me.

I would suggest that, as a courtesy to your colleagues on the Exec, that if
any deadbeat is employed by the same company as a member of the Exec, then
that member of the Exec be contacted privately in advance of the meeting to
let them work the issue.

Beyond that, I would take the exposure at the EC to be proper and,
moreover, a call for an action item for each WG chair to get into the
collection process.

Geoff