Re: [802SEC] July minutes and November Agenda

Bob,

The July Monday minutes look OK to me.

On the Friday minutes, I have a couple of issues.

(1) The agenda approval is confusing. Namely, 2.00 is a successful motion to approve the agenda "as modified". The minutes should either state the modifications, or they should include the modified version of the agenda. They do neither, so we don't have a record of the approved agenda.

It's easy to see that the included agenda is not the one we followed. Note that 3.00 is on the consent agenda. However, at least one of the modifications was to remove it from the consent agenda; that's why we voted on it in 3.00. It's not easy to tell what other modifications were made.

(2) 3.01 is an incomplete sentence. Either the word "that" should be deleted, or else the end of the sentence is missing.

Roger