[802SEC] FINAL REVIEW - IEEE 802 MEETING AGENDA - NOV 03 PLENARY

Hi All,

Please find attached the latest version of the IEEE 802 November Plenary Meeting Agenda.  This is agenda version 15.0.  We have done our best to accommodate all of the IEEE 802 working group meetings, tutorials, plenary sessions and CFI meetings.  Please note: there are still some meetings to be confirmed.

Please review ASAP.  If you need to make any updates, please send them via email to us no later than 5pm PST Wednesday, November 5.  Darcel and I are meeting with the HR-ABQ and ABQ Convention Center on Thursday to review all final meeting arrangements and logistics

Thank you and we will see you soon!

Dawn Slykhouse

IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

Cc: Jennifer Hull and Darcel Moro, FTF Events