[802SEC] Tutorial files

Howard's timely email reminds me that each tutorial sponsor is
responsible for delivering the presentation and other materials for the
tutorials to me for posting on the web site.  So...

Paul, where is the mm wave presentation?
BobG, where is the 10GBASE-T presentation?
BobH, where is the chirp spreading presentation?
Paul, where is the "biggest campus WLAN" presentation?

I would like to have these posted tomorrow, otherwise it is very likely
they will not be available to the participants next week.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Airespace, Inc.
110 Nortech Parkway