Re: [802SEC] Joint Press Release on Network Services Contract

Buzz-

I want a very succinct answer to the following questions.
         1) Has the contract been legally approved at this point.
         2) How much money is being knocked off the contract price in
return for this press release.

I agree with Howard in that it is not a joint press release. I do not
believe that the publicity that 802 or the IEEE would get out of it has any
value to us that we care about.

That being the case, the only reason to do it is for money. I agree that
the release seems to be relatively harmless to us. How much are we selling
ourselves for?

I would note that we have never had such a release with our major supplier,
Face-To-Face nee Classic Consulting in over 15 years.

Geoff