RE: [802SEC] Motion on 802 News Bulletin (Next Iteration)

Title: Message

Bob,

Sounds good to me.

Mat,

Can you initiate a rules change to do this based on the Motion. In essence we are looking for section two to reflect this. The text should be amended to read as

Each Working Group, Technical Advisory Group, and Executive Committee Study Group Chair shall provide a status report to the Executive Committee Recording Secretary no later than 3 days after the end of closing Executive Committee meeting. This status report shall include a description of the progress made during the week, as well as plans for further work and future meetings. The Recording Secretary shall post these status reports on the 802 web page no later than one week after the close of the Plenary meeting.

Bob, I assume that you can live with the "one week" for posting it even if you do not get it until 3 days after the close. Or do we need to change that number?

Mark