[802SEC] Jim Lansford's formal resignation as chair of 802.19

FYI.
--Paul

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: formal resignation as chair of 802.19

Paul,
    Sorry that I was not able to be with you in Albuquerque this week, but I look forward to seeing you, if not at the January interim, at the March Plenary.  Thanks for your concern about my mother-in-law.
    I have attached the resignation letter; hope it is adequate.

    Thanks again...see you in 2004!

Best regards,
Jim