RE: [802SEC] Update on the motion to operate under a pending rules change.

Roger-

I am not familiar with just how you folks implement the use of voting tokens. I can understand how they could help mitigate the unauthorized voter problem.

What is clear is that you are more worried about roll calls being used offensively as a delaying tactic.

My history and concern is of its use as a defensive tactic.

Hopefully we can sort something out that respects both needs.

Geoff