Re: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Rules Change Ballot on Roll Call Votes

Mike-

Thanks for your researched reply.

Your quote is yet another example of why I believe that we should only
point to RROO-NR in an advisory way as opposed to a normative reference.

My guess is that the RROO situation is presumed to be an assembly where
those present are entitle to vote. We do not necessarily have that situation.

I can see that the combination of voting tokens and having to rise to the
vote might be an adequate solution.

The truth is that there is no perfect and/or foolproof solution.

The problem we are grappling with in the P&P is that we are trying to deal
with two different problems with one solution. I think that is going to be
tough.

Cheers,

Geoff