Re: [802SEC] ad hoc EC meeting during January Interim session

Paul,

1) I will be in Vancouver arriving Monday afternoon about 2 pm and
leaving Friday morning about 10 am.

2) You might want to add the "future of 802" to the list of topics for
discussion, but that is not a hot button for me.

3) I will be available for a meeting a any reasonable hour while I am in town.

Regards,

wlq