Re: [802SEC] Tentative agenda/time for ad hoc EC meeting during JanuaryInterim session

Carl,

I would give up that slot in a second, (well actually I
would piggy back my meeting after it) but I recall a few
people having meetings running on sunday night.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems