[802SEC] 802/IETF coordination meeting in Vancouver at NOON Tuesday Jan 13

Dear EC members,

I have arranged to have a 'coordination' meeting with some IETF
representatives on Tuesday at noon (location TBD).

The tentative agenda suggested by Bernard Aboba is as follows:

- Summary of liason activities between IEEE 802 and IETF
- Appointment of "Default" liason coordinators within IETF and IEEE 802
- Cross-organizational review of new work
- Feedback request on IEEE 802 Handoff SG

Initially I included only those WG that I thought would be interested in
participating, but there are probably more people interested that I am aware
of, so if your WG would like to participate, please arrange to have a
representative attend.

Regards,

--Paul

p.s. Dawn, can you please arrange to have a room for about 20 people to take
their lunch to and eat while we have the meeting?  It will be one hour long
on Tuesday Jan 13, so we probably can use a room that is vacated by another
group that is taking a lunch break.  A projector would be good to have handy
just in case someone has slides to show.  Thanks.