[802SEC] P802.16-REVd to Sponsor Ballot: Procedure 10 Report

Dear EC,

Thanks for passing this motion and trusting 802.16 to carry through
on the conditions.

I can now provide the final report, as required by Condition 7 of Procedure 10:

The confirmation ballot closed on 8 February. No comments were
received. Only one change of vote was received: from Disapprove to
Approve. The vote tally, as detailed here:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/tgd/ballot13/report13.html>.
is 47 Approve, 2 Disapprove (95.9% approval), with 1 Abstain and 7 not voting.

At the close of the ballot, three Disapprove comments remain. These
are unchanged since before the confirmation ballot:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_04.pdf>.

As of this report, all conditions of Procedure 10 have now been met.

I have taken the steps to initiate a 30-day Sponsor Ballot. I hope
for it to start this week and thereby close before the March Plenary.

Regards,

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
        <http://WirelessMAN.org>