[802SEC] IEEE 802 PARs under consideration in March

Eleven PARs were submitted for consideration by the IEEE 802 LMSC
Executive Committee at the March Plenary:
         http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg30/lmsc/pars.html

Comments to the proposing Working Group are due by 5 pm on Tuesday
(16 March). Responses are due by 5 pm on Wednesday (17 March).

I hope you will review not only the wireless PARs but also the 802.1
PAR and the associated response in the link.

If you have comments, please let me know by 8 March in case we need
to include a topic on the 802.16 Opening Plenary agenda.

Roger