From: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Mike Takefman
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 12:54 PM
To: Jerry1upton@aol.com
Cc: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Avoiding Appeal Pain in the Future

Jerry,

You can probably save a lot of time sending emails and tracking
people down by looking at the Face2Face registration website and
check what people marked as their primary group of interest for
the March'03 meeting.

For the 35 conflicted members in Bill's list, only 5 of them
indicated 802.20 as their primary choice. I would be happy to
send you my spreadsheet of same to help if you would like.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems