[802SEC] Informational - 802.18 unanimously approved the document that's the subject of the EC ballot

Title: Message
In the interest of increasing the comfort factor of anyone who might have been at all uncomfortable with the "conditional on approval by 802.18" aspect of my EC ballot motion, 802.18, as I predicted, approved the subject document unanimously shortly after 0800 EST this morning.

Thanks to those of you who have already voted approve.

For those of you who haven't voted yet, please do so ASAP.

Regards,

Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
IEEE Liaison to ITU-R
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)